Donations to CMDRF -
Kerala Chief Minister's Distress Relief Fund are eligible for 100%
deduction without any limit on the amount of donation, from total
income U/S 80G. Do Keep the donation receipt for referernce &
Step by step guidance
about how donation to Kerala Chief Minister's Distress
Relief Fund can be made:
There are many options for making donations to Kerala CMDRF, however
paying through the official web protals feels more secure.
- Go to official page of CMDRF - cmdrf.kerala.gov.in/
- Official page of CMDRF will be displayed.
- A form as shown in the image below will appear.
- Proceeding next will take you to payment
- Payment can be made through Online banking or
through Debit/Credit Cards. Select the appropriate method.
- We have explained here the payment using net
- Moving next will take you to your bank website.
Complete the formalities to make the payment complete.
- On successful payment being done an
acknowledgement will appear.
- it will also show an option to download the payment
- Download & save the donation receipt for future
reference. See the image below.
& Address of Kerala Chief Minister's Distress Relief Fund
Prime Minister National Relief Fund
donate to Prime Minister National Relief Fund
- At the time of filing your return Address &
PAN of the Donee fund is required to be entered for claiming the
deduction u/s 80G.